Attend our complimentary keynote sessions and hear from the experts!• Duke University's - Coach K
• Senior VP of Kantar Retail - Leon Nicholas
• Worldwide CEO of Saatchi & Saatchi X - Dina Howell
• Pulitzer Prize Winning Columnist George Will
Shopper Solutions Theater
Most Innovative New Product Award
The Awards feature taste-tested products that are recongized as the "Most Likely to Succeed." Win an iPad Mini for casting your vote!
Don't Miss These Other Hot Destinations!
• The Gourmet Marketplace and the Taste
• New Product Showcase
New! - Expo's Virtual Media Center
Learn More About the App
Check Out the Exhibitor Floor Plan!
2013 Sweets & Snacks Expo: Unwrap Innovation!
Break through the clutter by attending the confectionery and snack industry's most successful, world class event. The Sweets & Snacks Expo is unrivaled in new product launches, business building solutions and innovations in merchandising.
- More than 15,000 qualified professionals attend with global participation from 70 countries
- 550+ exhibiting companies display more than 3 acres of candy and snacks
- Innovations awards reveal the top new items that have been taste-tested across eight different categories
- Learning opportunities through standing-room only keynote sessions as well as merchandising solutions on the show floor.
NCA's 2013 Sweets & Snacks Expo
The 2013 Sweets & Snacks Expo, sponsored by the National Confectioners Association, is the largest confectionery, cookie and snack show in the Americas. The Expo features more than 570 companies showcasing thousands of confectionery and snack products in one place, making it the most valuable, time-effective event in the industry. The 2013 show dates are May 21 - 23 at Chicago's McCormick Place.
The 2012 Expo was the largest in the show's 16 year history and the number of exhibitors increased 15%! In fact, in 2012, more than 145 new companies exhibited and more buyers than ever attended the event. The Expo attracts all of the major U.S. distribution channels and features top-notch experts in the keynote sessions, making it easier than ever to discover the latest trends, and discover what's new in your category.
More than 15,000 qualified confectionery and snack professionals attend each year including nearly 1,000 international visitors traveling from 70 countries.