Download the 2013 Sweets & Snacks Expo Mobile App Today!Mobile app usage continues to explode at the Expo. Be sure you take advantage of all the exciting tools and features available with the 2013 Sweets & Snacks Expo Mobile App.
AttendeesThe FollowMe App, created by Core-Apps, provides easy-to-use interactive capabilities to enhance your event experience.
• Get organized with “My Schedule” and add sessions and events with one touch.
• Maximize your time by bookmarking Exhibitors you want to visit, locating them on the map and taking notes about the exhibitors you have already seen.
• Sync your schedule, bookmarked exhibitors and notes over multiple devices
• Follow and join in on the Sweets & Snacks Expo “chatter” using a built-in Twitter feed, plus view info on other social media outlets
• See other attendees and connect with colleagues and customers with the Friends feature
Download the Expo Mobile App!
The Mobile App, powered by FollowMe and created by Core-Apps LLC, is a native application for smartphones (iPhone, iPads, Windows Phone and Androids) and a hybrid web-based app for Blackberry. There is also a web-based version of the application for all other web browser-enabled phones.
SearchSweets & Snacks on your device’s App Store
Enterhttp://m.core-apps.com/sse13 into your mobile browser or
The 2013 Sweets & Snacks Expo Mobile App provides exhibitors with the opportunity to take advantage of no-cost and low-cost advertising opportunities.
- Gain free exposure with an enhance exhibitor listing by uploading your company logo, PDF handouts and product literature.
- Mobile app sponsorships and ad packages are cost-effective and last longer than most conventional event advertising. Ads remain active for the life of the mobile app. Exhibitors who purchase sponsorships and ad packages receive statistics on ad views and click-thru’s. For more information please visit our Sponsorship & Ad Package page or contact Courtnay Davis at 202-534-1440.
Since exhibitor content appearing on the app is managed by you, it's a place to point new business prospects to view new information as soon as it is available.
or Need your login and password contact Megan Bennitt at 203-204-1254 or by email at email@example.com.
If you have any questions are need technical support please email our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org and they will be happy to help you.Website Page Type Unknown